Well friends, it happened. Someone took a piece of advice that she read here on this blog and used it on me. I, frugalstiner, was frugalstinered (yes, its a verb!). I met friends for lunch at a swanky resturant and one of my friends commented that she forgot her wallet at home. I offered to buy her lunch and after I paid, she laughed that she had read to do that on this blog. I was floored! I couldn't believe it. I paused for a moment, considering taking away the food I had just handed to her, telling her she can't out frugal the pro but then I was so overcome with pride that someone had taken advice from this blog and used it, that I couldn't be mad. Its why I created this blog...to make this world a more frugal place for everyone!
Today is the last day of January which means tomorrow starts Frugal February....look for even more tips this month on how to save money and stay cool!
Until next time friends...
Stiner
No comments:
Post a Comment